CurlClock - A Curling Competition Clock
When timing during curling competitions, I was frustrated using small clocks that were hard to use, hard to read, easy to accidentally reset, and just weren't designed to the needs of timing curling matches. So I wrote my own. This clock has been used successfully in Washington State curling championships,USCA regional competition, and other competitions across the country. Now you're welcome to use it too!
- Easy-to-use interface
- Designed specifically to accommodate USCA and WCF game timing requirements
- Fully customizable (colors, names, times)
- Ability to save your customized settings
click to enlarge
- Version 1.5
- Clock now displays marker showing which clock is running. Also added Practice Clock for timing pre-game practice session. (Press "P")
- Version 1.4
- Updated time defaults for extra ends based on June 2011 WCF changes. (9-minutes per extra end, 8 for mixed doubles, 10 for wheelchair curling).
- Improved issues with clock keys accidentally "locking up" if someone bumps the touchpad on a laptop.
- Version 1.3
- Updated time defaults for extra ends based on June 2010 WCF changes.
- Version 1.2
- Added game selection menu. Now properly handles timing differences based on game selected.
Download: CurlClock.zip v1.5 (Windows XP/Vista/7)
Documentation: CurlClockQuickReference.doc (also included in download above)
Free to use, free to distribute. A service to the curling community!
Suggestions? Comments? Let me know what you think. E-mail me: joe (-at-) curlclock.com